Wednesday, August 6, 2014

why i think special people happen

specials or special

I'm not so sure about this but this is my opinion...
 
This is my opinion to why special people are special, when you see a baby and fully attention to how they act you could see that an older special have some similar actions as a baby. And after paying attention to a baby's actions, I've been thinking that maybe their brain did not fully function and some hormones did not grow or move on. And it causes the body to act differently than other people.
 
  To me special people are regular to people to me. And they are beautiful and not any different from any of us, 50% of these people are getting made fun of and it's really foolish what have they done to deserve this grant. And the reason I bring this up is because of this video I've seen about a teacher making fun of a special kid and its kind of disturbing  how a teacher could make fun of an innocent child out of no where. Which is self-fish and inconsiderate, very very stupid. 
 
special people are special to me, magnificent wonderful creatures to absorb. #shoutouttolove
 
(you were born this way..., your on the right track baby)
-Lady Gaga-
    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment