Friday, August 1, 2014

Stop the Hate and start to Appreciate

ONISION

 
I know there isn't a lot of people out there that won't  agree with me, but to be honest onision is a smart funny most time sarcastic and handsome guy. And I feel like I should let the word out to all the people that hate onision and start paying attention to what he is doing. He may do something's in his video that u may not agree with but seriously its been those same people that don't put their heads in the game and pay attention. It also seems like they have no other life but to just hate, and they hate with the people who first started the club of hate. Now if you don't like him then u need to just state the fact that you don't agree with some of his work and move on. Stop being stalkers running through his business and trying to make him look bad and influencing you're selves to type the lies and make it seem like its part of the story and making people believe in that mess its stupid, selfish, and inconvenient. I understand how its hard to ignore the mean comments, I've been dealing that with my whole life but yet learned how to manage that, their making a fools out of them selves. Cause everything they say isn't true. Cause most of those lies were the truths that happened to them but don't want to accept it and put it on the other person. And I'm pretty sure you have been through the same thing to, and trust me if u haven't then why would I be righting this.  This one is morally for onision I cant argue with the facts that one of the 100,000,000 people that knows you and one of them had stated a comment about just ignore them (who I shall not be naming) and I cant argue with that. Its something that you need to go on with like pewdiepie or seriously ignore. Onision I hope you have a chance to put this on one of your vids and name it T.Y. Majesty. I'm a fan of u and your work u actually helped me out with my religion crises if god was real or not and thanks to you I knew I was right when I walked into the building. And yes I almost forgot, to all the haters out their about what onision say check this watch adult swim Kevin hart and some other racist comedian or channel cause onision is a COMEDIAN. Just thought I should blurt that out and another thing I'm not so sure if I already said this but, if you hate him then don't watch him again and stop trying to always be busy and making Onision  look bad seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment